Women’s Saucony Jackalope 2.0 Peregrine 10 Trail Running Shoe
Have no fear, Jackalope 2.0 is here! Gifted with the speed of a jackrabbit and the endurance of an antelope, the Jackalope is every runner�s dream animal. This year, our collaboration with Saucony is rooted in the the color and vibrance of the 1980�s. Lace up a pair today!
Grippy versatility handles nearly any trail.
For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Peregrine 10 is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that’s just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral � This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence.
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains.
- Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain.
- Rock plate that provides additional protection.
- Weight: 9.3oz
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: S10556-50
------------Notice: This deal/coupon may terminate or change in price at any time at the discretion of the seller. We strive to provide the most up-to-date pricing at the time of publishing this deal/coupon. If you purchase something through a post on our site, DaBash Deals may get a small share of the sale.