Men’s Adidas Adizero Boston 8 Running Shoe – Color: Core Black/Grey (Regular Width)
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- New for this model:
- The Adizero training last is slightly wider and a more accommodating forefoot that still has a great race fit.
- Now with a faster heel-to-toe transition thanks to the torsion system underfoot.
- A more simplified upper design with light engineered mesh that adapts for all-temperature breathability pairs with internal reinforcements.
- Redesigned bottom tooling gives increased traction and higher responsiveness.
- BOOST temperature-independent cushioning for maximum comfort and energy return.
- Symmetrical Energy Rail helps guide the foot for a smooth run.
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10 mm
- Style: G28861
------------Notice: This deal/coupon may terminate or change in price at any time at the discretion of the seller. We strive to provide the most up-to-date pricing at the time of publishing this deal/coupon. If you purchase something through a post on our site, DaBash Deals may get a small share of the sale.