Buck Knives Open Season Boning Pro Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath, OD Green
- RAZOR SHARP BONING BLADE- 4 1/2″ S35VN stainless steel boning blade has excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance. The boning blade makes de-boning a breeze. This is an exceptional choice for a hunting knife, or simply as a collectible
- COMFORTABLE GRIP AND BALANCE – Grippy micarta handle is crafted with subtle palm swells for a comfortable grip. The deep choil gives extra stability while in use. The 541 Open Season Boning knife is a perfect combination of beauty and balance
- SOLID BUILD, SMART DESIGN – Full tang construction with a deep choil help make this knife one of the best options for the serious hunter who values quality knives. Overall Length 10-1/4″, Weight 3.3 oz.
- SUPERIOR HEAT TREATMENT – Buck is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and proprietary heat treat process pioneered by Paul Bos, whose heat treating system has proven to be the best in the business.
- AN AMERICAN ICON – Buck knives is known for American made, high-quality edged tools. With over 110 years of experience and craftsmanship, Buck continues to be an innovator in the cutlery industry.
------------Notice: This deal/coupon may terminate or change in price at any time at the discretion of the seller. We strive to provide the most up-to-date pricing at the time of publishing this deal/coupon.